Fill in due template spreadsheet
Delivery – 7 days before, if priority deliver 4 weeks including the spreadsheet schedule.
Top 10 playlist from artist delivery long time before the release date
Integrated marketing campaigns:
Here are the components an integrated marketing campaign could include.
With a featured priority release one or two components could always be included. If you want the whole package, there is a possibility to also buy additional components.
Integrated possible campaign components:
The biggest Newsletter, Facebook and Twitter in the industry
Homepage Banner / New Release spot
Beatport PLAY remix contest
Beatport LIVE from Berlin and Denver, soon from LA
Lead-time is crucial for an integrated campaign. Discussions about such a campaign should start 3 month before the planned release time.
Beatport welcome letter:
To be considered for genre and homepage features we require your content to be delivered and encoded in our system 4 WEEKS prior to release date (schedule at the bottom of these instructions) and for the attached Priority Release Request form to be completed and returned to your Label Manager.
Requests received outside of this timeframe can still be considered for featured placement at the discretion of the Merchandise Team.
Please use the attached template to deliver all requested info:
Failure to include relevant information in the template might result in your release not being considered.
Requests received without relevant information can still be considered for featured placement at the discretion of the Merchandise Team.
MUST HAVE INFORMATION:
This information must be included to be considered for banners.
DIGITAL MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA PLAN:
How will you be driving traffic to your Beatport release via your websites and Social Media networks?
Please indicate the URLs and reach / followers for Facebook / Youtube / Twitter / Soundcloud etc that will include posts and Beatport links to your release.
How many newsletters/mail outs do you plan on sending and how many subscribers do you reach?
If non-exclusive please indicate which other stores and platforms you will be pointing customers towards?
If you are doing some or all of the below then please let us know! This information is not mandatory.
PRESS / REVIEWS:
Is this artist/release receiving support from key online blogs and portals (Resident Advisor, Less Than 3, Dancing Astronaut etc)? Please list all relevant press interviews and reviews for this artist/release that has been confirmed or is already live (include links).
Do you plan to spend on advertising this release either print/online or paid email lists? If so, please indicate which (Google AdWords, Facebook, Mixmag, Ibiza Voice etc).
Artists and Labels promoting each other’s releases. Have you reached out to DJs and artists in your network who are fans of your new release to openly support it across their social networks and in their DJ charts? If so, please list.
PROMO FEEDBACK / RADIO:
Please include your most relevant high-level DJ support and comments. Additionally, has this release received confirmed radio/podcast plays and inclusion? Please detail and, if available, include estimated listenership.
ONLY ENCODED CONTENT CAN BE CONSIDERED FOR BANNERS!
Label Management needs all relevant release information + content encoded in our system on MONDAYS as per the below schedule:
– MONDAY EOD Mar 31 -> your priority releases for calendar week 17 / Apr 21 – Apr 27
– MONDAY EOD Apr 07 -> your priority releases for calendar week 18 / Apr 28 – May 04
– MONDAY EOD Apr 14 -> your priority releases for calendar week 19 / May 05 – May 11
– MONDAY (Bank Holiday in DE) EOD Apr 21 -> your priority releases for calendar week 20 / May 12 – May 18
Please send us your recommendation on TUESDAY Apr 22
– MONDAY EOD Apr 28 -> your priority releases for calendar week 21 / May 19 – May 25
– MONDAY EOD May 05 -> your priority releases for calendar week 22 / May 26 – Jun 01
– MONDAY EOD May 12 -> your priority releases for calendar week 23 / Jun 02 – Jun 08
– MONDAY EOD May 19 -> your priority releases for calendar week 24 / Jun 09 – Jun 15
– MONDAY EOD May 26 -> your priority releases for calendar week 25 / Jun 16 – Jun 22
– MONDAY EOD Jun 02 -> your priority releases for calendar week 26 / Jun 23 – Jun 29
– MONDAY (Bank Holiday in DE) EOD Jun 09 -> your priority releases for calendar week 27 / Jun 30 – Jul 06
Please send us your recommendation on TUESDAY Jun 10